- Fire at Tigeorges' restaurant in Echo Park
- ABC News: Haitians gather at Tigeorges'
- $14,000 raised at Tigeorges' for Haitians
- Tigeorge to host Haitian relief effort
- Man Bites World Review
- Diners gives Tigeorge 4 out of 5 stars
Hours of Operation
- > LIVE MUSIC ON SATURDAYS <
- Call for reservations or to place an order
- (213) 353-9994
Soup: Pâtè de Poulet and Cup of Soup | $7.85
Lunch: ¼ Chicken with Salad | $7.85
Dinner: ½ Chicken Rice with Beans | $10.25
Tigeorges’ famous Haitian products are organically grown and naturally preserved ensuring the quality and flavor of the Caribbean delivered at your doorsteps. Order online thru our secure paypal payment system and enjoy the taste of our fine Caribbean products today.
Organic Haitian Coffee - No Preservatives Added
Tigeorges’ Haitian Coffee is described as sweet, smooth, and medium bodied. Our coffee is organically grown, contains no preservatives and are roasted in house. Take the taste test for yourself.
Hot Pickle Pikliz - Natural Ingredients Only
Tigeorges’ Hot Pickle Pikliz enhances the pallets and make any dull food taste great. Our pikliz is made with fresh natural ingredients.
Grapefruit Jam - Naturally Preserved
Tigeorges’ Grapefruit Jam is ideal on toast or crackers. Great snack.
Enjoy our selection of Haitian music -