- Fire at Tigeorges' restaurant in Echo Park
- ABC News: Haitians gather at Tigeorges'
- $14,000 raised at Tigeorges' for Haitians
- Tigeorge to host Haitian relief effort
- Man Bites World Review
- Diners gives Tigeorge 4 out of 5 stars
Hours of Operation
- > LIVE MUSIC ON SATURDAYS <
- Call for reservations or to place an order
- (213) 353-9994
Soup: Pâtè de Poulet and Cup of Soup | $7.85
Lunch: ¼ Chicken with Salad | $7.85
Dinner: ½ Chicken Rice with Beans | $10.25
Welcome to Tigeorges' Chicken
Tigeorges' effervescent, eponymous downtown LA dining joint is one of the best places to come for fine Caribbean dining in California. By installing a unique indoor avocado wood burning rotisserie spit, which is employed daily to prepare succulent fowl that carries an inventive, cross-cultural flavor has made Tigeorges' Chicken one of the best Haitian restaurants in LA. Tigeorge remains true to his Haitian roots by serving up lambi (conch), cabrit (goat), acra (taro), squash soup, pikliz (slaw), platanos fritos (plantains), rice, beans, Haitian cola, and more. Come in and taste our fine Caribbean cuisine. Visit us in our Los Angeles location.
Enjoy our selection of Haitian music -